Logos Sale February 2023
The Logos February sale is live. This is a great time to save money on Logos and Bible study resources. Here’s our look at the highlights of this sale.
February Flash Sale
The flash sale includes resources about specific issues in biblical theology. All individual books in the New Studies in Biblical Theology series are on sale for $19.99 through February 15. Authors include biblical scholars such as D. A. Carson, Craig Blomberg, and G. K. Beale.
- Adopted into God’s Family: Exploring a Pauline Metaphor (New Studies in Biblical Theology, vol. 22 | NSBT)
- Death and the Afterlife: Biblical Perspectives on Ultimate Questions (New Studies in Biblical Theology, vol. 44 | NSBT)
- Biblical Theology according to the Apostles: How the Earliest Christians Told the Story of the Old Testament (New Studies in Biblical Theology, vol. 52 | NSBT)
Free Book: Broadman Bible Commentary: Matthew-Mark
This month’s free book is Broadman Bible Commentary: Matthew-Mark.
Here’s the description:
In this month’s free book, there’s rich biblical scholarship on the Gospels of Matthew and Mark for everyone with a desire to dig deeper into God’s Word. The editors of this commentary root their study and exegesis in the deep realities of God’s dealings with men, his revelation in Christ, his eternal gospel, and his purpose for the redemption of the world.
You can also get twelve more resources starting at $0.99. Topics include the Bible and archeology, biblical theology, the writings of Paul, etc.
Publisher Spotlight: SPCK, IVP UK and P&R
This month’s publisher spotlight focuses on three publishers: SPCK, P&R, and IVP UK. Deals include commentaries, bundles, and research and study collections.
- 40% off—Reformed Expository Commentary Series | REC (34 vols.)
- 40% off—Tyndale Commentaries | TOTC/TNTC (48 vols.)
- 40% off—New Testament for Everyone Series (18 vols.)
- 40% off—The Bible Speaks Today | BST (55 vols.)
- 40% off—The Whole Counsel of God (3 vols.)
These deals last until the end of the month.
Logos 10 Sale
The Logos 10 deal is ending soon. Save big when you purchase or upgrade before February 13 @ 11:59 p.m. (PST).
The deal includes:
- 15% off L10 for new Logos customers and 30% off for upgraders on their first L10 purchase. This can apply to multiple packages all bought at the same time. Subsequent upgrades are 15% off. There is no discount on standalone Feature Upgrades.
- Affiliate exclusive offer: 5 free resources (from a pre-selected list of 30) with a customer’s Logos 10 package purchase (first L10 purchase only) when purchasing through our link.