Coming Soon – The New Inductive Study Bible ESV
The Gold-Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (over 700,000 sold) is now also available in the trusted English Standard Version.
This Bible is based entirely on the inductive study approach, leading readers directly back to the source and allowing God’s Word to become its own commentary. Its many exceptional features include…
- the 2011 ESV text, an essentially literal translation that seeks to capture the precise wording of the original text and the personal style of each Bible writer
- a 18-page explanation of the inductive study method, teaching readers how to observe, interpret, and apply the text to their everyday lives
- four full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for studying and marking the text
- individualized instructions for every book of the Bible
- 23 pages of full-color charts and maps and dozens of unique study helps
This Bible gives believers all the tools they need to discover the riches of God’s Word!
The NASB edition will also see a few updates:
A strong seller for more than 20 years, now with new cover options! The NASB edition of the Gold Medallion-winning New Inductive Study Bible (more than 700,000 sold) now has a new cover design, and is also available in attractive Milano Softone covers.
The inductive study method is designed to allow God’s Word to become its own commentary. Readers are guided along with the help of study tools and questions that enable them to make the most of the spiritual riches offered in Scripture.
Among the exceptional features are…
- a 18-page guide to carrying out the steps of observation, interpretation, and application
- full-color pages with step-by-step instructions for marking and studying the text
- individualized overviews and instructions for every book of the Bible
- 23 pages of full-color charts, historical timelines, and maps
Readers will discover that letting God’s Word speak for itself is the best way to experience its life-transforming power.