Logos Pastor Appreciation Sale for October
The Logos October Monthly Sale is live. This month focuses on ministy and Pastor Appreciation Month. In this post, we’ll look at some of the highlits of this Logos sale.
This article includes affiliate links. Using our links supports this website at no cost to you. We appreciate your support.
Our Recommend Resources
Take a look at our Recommended Resources.
Logos 10 Review
For more information about Logos 10, see our review.
Pastor & Ministry Leader Appreciation Month
The Pastor Appreciation Month sale has lots of deals desinged specifiaclly for ministers, including:
- 30% off Logos 10 Preaching Suite & Counseling packages
- Up to 50% off pastoral and ministry resources
- 10% off when you spend $50 or more
- 12% off when you spend $200 or more
- 15% off when you spend $500+
Resources resources by ministers for ministers include:
- Great Preaching On Series (18 vols.)—30% off
- Theology Is for Preaching: Biblical Foundations, Method, and Practice—30% off
- The Contemplative Pastor: Returning to the Art of Spiritual Direction—30% off
- Mobile Ed: ED201 Empowering God’s People for Ministry (7 hour course)—45% off
- Becoming a Pastor Theologian—30% off
The Sermon Sale. begines October 5th and goes through early October 24th.
Save up to 50% on:
- Expository Preaching Kits: Commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and sermon outlines bundled for each book of the Bible.
- Sermon Archives: Sermons become commentaries by preachers like Tim Keller, John Piper, and many more.
- Other sermon collections: Add The Lost Works of Charles Spurgeon (7 vols.), church fathers, and dozens of other collected sermons.
Free Books: Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching Romans & Revelation (Continental Commentary | CC)
This month includes two free books. Here are the datiles of each book.
Get Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching Romans—FREE until October 16.
In this commentary, step into the dynamic world of Paul in his letter to the Romans, tackling the pressing issues of the world and culture around him. The Interpretation series from Westminster John Knox Press, a trusted source for teaching and preaching, promises to illuminate the complexities of this biblical book like never before.
Shop this free book, plus nine other commentaries and resources on sale until October 16, including:
- Isaiah for Everyone, only $1.99
- James (Belief: A Theological Commentary), only $4.99
- John (New Testament Library | NTL), only $9.99
Then starting October 16, add Revelation (Continental Commentary | CC) to your Logos library for FREE until October 31.
In this commentary from the Continental Commentary series, Jurgen Roloff answers the question: Is Revelation, with its strangeness, a legitimate expression of the gospel? Discover the unconventional concepts and controversies surrounding the book and rediscover how to understand its message for believers today.
Get this free book, plus shop 12 commentaries and resources on sale through October 31, including:
- Psalms Old and New: Exegesis, Intertextuality, and Hermeneutics, only $5.99
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, vol. 4: Discipleship, only $10.99
- Hermeneia: Matthew 8–20: A Commentary on Matthew 8–20, only $11.99
More study resources start at $1.99.
Publisher Spotlight: Bloomsbury & Kregal
This month features two different publisher spotlights. Here are the details.
Bloomsbury is renowned for its study resources, such as the International Critical Commentary Series and the T&T Clark Cornerstones Bible guides. This month, you can save big on their top titles and collections!
For the next two weeks only (until October 16), get up to 40% off titles and collections on biblical interpretation, theology, commentaries, and more!
Here are a few of the titles we think you’ll be excited about—and they’re up to 40% off:
- International Critical Commentary Series: Old Testament | ICC (32 vols.)
- Stanley E. Porter Language and Interpretation Collection (22 vols.)
- T&T Clark Cornerstones Series: Part 1 (15 vols.)
- T&T Clark Handbook of the Early Church
- Library of New Testament Studies (LNTS/JSNTS)
After October 16, we’re featuring Kregal Publications. We’re guessing you’ve heard the name —or at the very least that you’ve used some of their books in your studies. Established by veteran ministries, their books have served students of the Word in their academic, ministerial, and devotional endeavors.
From October 16 to October 31 only, get up to 40% off resources on apologetics, systematic theology, biblical interpretation, and more.
Here are a few of the titles we’re most excited about, up to 40% off:
- Kregel Commentary Collection (26 vols.)
- 40 Questions Series Collection (20 vols.)
- Handbooks for Exegesis: Old Testament and New Testament | HOTE/HNTE (10 vols.)
- The Parables: Jesus’s Friendly Subversive Speech
- The Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers: Learning to Interpret Scripture from the Prophets and Apostles
These deals last until the end of the month.