Interview with Tim Chaffey
I recently revisited the Ark Encounter for their one-year anniversary to see what they’ve added. As I arrived at the media tent there stood Tim Chaffey, Content Manager of the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum, and author of several books. He also posed for a figure of a giant (which isn’t much of a stretch for Tim, although the real giants would still make him look small). I wasn’t letting the opportunity to interview Tim again to pass me by (see last year’s interview here). Here’s the interview:
I always enjoy talking with Tim Chaffey. If you see here there be sure to say hi. Thanks Tim for taking the time talk with the Bible Buying Guide crew again!
You can see more about this year’s trip here.
See the details of our first visit here:
- Ark Encounter – Media Visit with Ken Ham
- Ark Encounter – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Our Trip to the Ark Encounter Part One
- Our Trip to the Ark Encounter Part Two
- Ark Encounter – Interview with Dr Andrew Snelling
- Ark Encounter – Interview with Nathaniel T. Jeanson
- Ark Encounter – Interview with Dr Georgia Purdom
- Ark Encounter – Interview with Tim Chaffey
I highly recommend visiting the Ark Encounter. To plan your own visit, see the Ark Encounter website.
Have you been to the Ark Encounter? What did you think? Let us know in the comments below.