Back in December I mentioned the return of one of my favorite wide-margin Bibles, Hendrickson’s KJV Large Print Wide Margin. This is one of my favorites because it has large print and headings in the text- two things not found in any other KJV wide-margin Bible that I know of. It’s due in May, so it’s still in the final stages of production and is still subject to change, but here’s the information from Hendrickson’s catalog (thanks to Meghan from Hendrickson):
Hendrickson reintroduces its popular Large Print Wide Margin Reference Bible—
but now with a fresh, new setting of the King James Version Bible.
This special edition of the KJV provides generous margins on three sides of
every page, which leaves plenty of room for recording sermon notes, personal
reflections on the Bible, and study group notes.
End-of-verse cross-references help readers follow a topic throughout the Bible,
and a brand new concordance provides helpful guidance on locating where
particular words are to be found in the text.
• Extra-wide side and bottom margins for making detailed notes
• Easy-to-read 11-point type
• End-of-verse cross-references
• 76-page concordance to aid in-depth study
• Personal presentation page
• Ribbon marker (Flexisoft, Bonded & Genuine Leather)
• Gilded page edges (Flexisoft, Bonded & Genuine Leather)