Originally only available in NLT, Tyndale has made a wise decision in releasing the award winning Life Application Study Bible in KJV and NKJV for Kindle.
Here is the product description from the KJV edition:
1990 Gold Medallion Award winner!
The Life Application Study Bible is today’s #1 selling study Bible because it helps people see how the Scriptures are relevant to today’s issues. This edition of the Life Application Study Bible lets you enjoy the best-selling Life Application features with the time-honored King James Version.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God’s Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
Here is the product description from the NKJV edition:
This best-selling study Bible is now available in the New King James Version. It contains thousands of Life Application Notes to help readers apply the truths of God’s Word to everyday life. Includes book introductions, in-text maps and charts, personality profiles, and more.
- Words of Jesus featured in red lettering
- Daily reading plan
- Blueprint and Megathemes for each book
- Topical index
Here is the product description from the NTL printed edition:
Today’s best-selling study Bible—the Life Application Study Bible—has been updated and expanded. Over 300 new Life Application notes, nearly 350 note revisions, 16 new personality profiles, updated charts, and a Christian Worker’s Resource make today’s number one selling study Bible even better.
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350 others
- 16 new Personality Profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker’s Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader’s ministry effectiveness, includes: How to Become a Believer, How to Follow Up with a New Believer, Mining the Treasures of the Life Application Study Bible, So You’ve Been Asked to Speak, and Taking the Step to Application
From the Inside Flap
NEARLY 10,000 LIFE APPLICATION STUDY TOOLS, INCLUDING:
- Life Application® Notes
- Book Introductions
- Profiles of Bible Figures
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Charts and Maps
- Christian Worker’s Resource
NEARLY 10,000 LIFE APPLICATION STUDY TOOLS Packed with helpful notes, maps, charts, and other features to aid your personal study and application of God’s Word.
LIFE APPLICATION® NOTES
Thousands of life application notes help you understand the meaning of the Bible and apply its truth to your life.
Nearly 100 contributors and several renowned biblical scholars from various denominations helped prepare and review the study helps. Their participation assures you that all study helps are accurate and true to the Bible text.
The first-ever application-orientated introductions focus on each book’s great themes. An outline, timeline, and other vital facts are also included.
PROFILES OF BIBLE FIGURES
Special highlighted sections feature profiles of over 100 key Bible figures. Each profile contains a biographical sketch; a key lesson from that person’s life; and lists of that person’s strengths, accomplishments, weaknesses, and mistakes.
HARMONY OF THE GOSPELS
A Harmony of the Gospels is built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. In each Gospel, each event is cross-referenced to the other Gospels and to one complete Harmony of the Gospels.
CHARTS AND MAPS
The Life Application® Study Bible has more maps and charts than any other study Bible. With over 200 maps available within the text and book introductions, it’s like having an atlas built right into your Bible! Over 260 charts and diagrams help highlight important information and clarify difficult concepts and relationships.
An updated, extensive cross-reference system helps you find related passages quickly.
The comprehensive index to all the notes, charts, maps, and personality profiles, and the 70-page dictionary/concordance, are ideal for Bible study and teaching preparation.
CHRISTIAN WORKER’S RESOURCE
Expanded helps for five key areas of ministry and leadership: sharing your faith, discipling a new believer, maximizing an application-based Bible, group teaching and leading, and everyday application.
The Life Application® Study Bible features the words of Christ in red and the outline of a daily devotional reading program.
The Updated and Expanded Life Application® Study Bible—helping you apply God’s word today for lasting life change.